Gunship Battle: Helicopter 3D
Free-to-play helicopter piloting and battling game for mobile devices
Gunship Battle: Helicopter 3D for Android is an exciting aerial combat game which allows you to pilot a gunship or helicopter across intense crossfire, taking down enemy aircraft as you try to complete your missions. With over 70 million downloads, Gunship Battle: Helicopter 3D has become one of the more popular helicopter action games for Android. With impressive graphics and first person views, this game will keep you on the edge of your seat.
To begin the game, you can choose from a variety of helicopters, fixed wing, or Vertical Take-Off and Landing (VTOL) gunships to pilot. You can equip your gunship with many different types of weapons and upgrade your weapons as you go for maximum damage. You will be charged with completing a variety of realistic missions based on real-life military scenarios, or you can design and complete your own custom missions.
The graphics are designed for 3D flight simulation and produce a realistic combat environment for your missions. Fly in and battle against some of the world's most powerful aircraft, recreated after real military gunships. If you want to get a jump on upgrades, you can make in-app purchases and get a head start. Gunship Battle: Helicopter 3D will provide hours of adrenaline-charged entertainment.
- Impressive 3D graphics make for a truly immersive gaming experience.
- Realistic missions based on real-life military scenarios.
- Upgrade and change out your gunship weapons.
- Design and complete your own custom missions.
- Optimized for tablets to allow you to take full advantage of the impressive graphics.
- Helpful and friendly customer support.
- Several users report app instability and crashing in different versions.
- Several users report losing game data to either an app crash or after an app update.
1. A New Plane, "P-38 Lightning" has been added.
2. 2X Custom Mission has been changed.
- Crimson Tide
- Deter Landing Operation
Have any feedback?
Leave a review or contact our customer support(email@example.com) for any inquiries.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.